Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RaNdOm

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 9, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I'm in a building all day that has little to mostly no service. My iphone is almost constantly without connection to any cellular network (At&t). When I leave for the day my phone will constantly look for a cellular network connection, but it ONLY find the Edge network and only does so briefly. It will then lose that connection then find it again, about every one to two seconds. The only way it will find a 4G/3G connection is if I turn on Airplane mode then turn it back off. I've tried turning off Cellular data, but that doesn't fix the problem. Is anyone else having this problem?

I've also tried restoring the phone as a new phone, which did not take care of the problem.

Mikex6956

macrumors member
Dec 28, 2010
Yes! while i drive my car crossing city i always had to reboot my phone after i lost networks . Im on TELUS. And it's Bug me a LOT ...

TSX

macrumors 68030
Oct 1, 2008
Texas
I've done several hard resets. It will temporarily fix the problem just like toggling Airplane mode will, but the problem persists if I lose network again. This is very frustrating.

Time for a replacement.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.