Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Aug 28, 2005, 05:04 PM   #1
Tahko
Banned

True newbie question: how to add new loops/effects to GB?

I just downloaded several free packs of loops & stuff from icompositions but now I'm wondering how to add those to garageband.. Yes I've read the help files and done some searching already but since I'm kind of busy nowadays i don't have time to sit and wonder all day long on computer I leave this for you to solve.

Sorry and thanks in advance
Tahko is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2005, 05:13 PM   #2
xsedrinam
macrumors 68040

[Path]=HD>Library>Application Support>GarageBand>Apple loops Folder
xsedrinam is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2005, 05:23 PM   #3
Tahko
Banned

I thought that, but as a new apple user i doubted it would be that easy... well, now I know that if something seems too easy, it's most likely just that easy.

thanks!
Tahko is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 12:06 AM   #4
scarlco
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to scarlco Send a message via MSN to scarlco Send a message via Yahoo to scarlco
I'm also a relatively new apple user... to tell you the truth, I haven't found anything that's not that easy. The only thing holding me back from never turning my pc on again is my budget for equivilent software across platforms. It'll happen eventually, but budget limitations make it slow.

20" iMac G5, 2.0 Ghz, 1.5 GB ram
17" MacBook Pro, 2.4 Ghz, 2 GB ram
--- Insert over-utilized Apple icon here: ---
scarlco is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio