Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Oct 7, 2012, 12:19 AM   #1
Plummydear
macrumors newbie

App syncing

I have looked around all the other posts on this problem but am stumped. I have a new ipad3 and a newish iPhone 4S. The App Store on my ipad is showing the apps my son has downloaded on his phone, one of which I think he wouldn't want me to know about!

I have signed out of iTunes on both devices and signed in again but still the App Store shows his purchases and not mine. He is a long way away from my ipad so I know he hasn't used it but I wonder if iCloud has us muddled. We share an @the....co.uk but with different first names. His ID doesn't appear on my iTunes sign in or account info. What to do? I would like to sync my own apps between the devices but they don't show up anywhere!!

Help please
Plummydear is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2012, 05:15 AM   #2
Menneisyys2
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plummydear View Post
I have looked around all the other posts on this problem but am stumped. I have a new ipad3 and a newish iPhone 4S. The App Store on my ipad is showing the apps my son has downloaded on his phone, one of which I think he wouldn't want me to know about!

I have signed out of iTunes on both devices and signed in again but still the App Store shows his purchases and not mine. He is a long way away from my ipad so I know he hasn't used it but I wonder if iCloud has us muddled. We share an @the....co.uk but with different first names. His ID doesn't appear on my iTunes sign in or account info. What to do? I would like to sync my own apps between the devices but they don't show up anywhere!!

Help please
Did you, after switching the account, try killing the AppStore process and restarting it?
Menneisyys2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2012, 05:18 AM   #3
Macman45
macrumors G5

It does sound like something has become confused...either that or your offspring may have found your Itunes password.

The only way to be sure is to contact Itunes support. They are pretty good at sorting this type of thing out.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps