Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheRealPorkchop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
Whiteville, NC
The colors used here sometimes play heck on my eyes, especially in the dark at night. So I was sitting here and decided to check out the skins... 2 available of which do nothing, nice.

So why can't we have a few choices and why can't one of them be something dark? Just asking. Just a suggestion.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
The colors used here sometimes play heck on my eyes, especially in the dark at night. So I was sitting here and decided to check out the skins... 2 available of which do nothing, nice.

So why can't we have a few choices and why can't one of them be something dark? Just asking. Just a suggestion.

The two you see were some testing the site admins were doing. They're not functional at this time.

See this thread.

What is the difference between MacRumors Forums (2011) and MacRumours Forums (2012)?

TheRealPorkchop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 13, 2010
Whiteville, NC
Thanks. Yea I figured it was some sort of testing, I was just being funny with my "nice" comment.

Hopefully we'll get something different. I look like a retard sitting in the dark with sunshades on, haha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.