Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ATTshit

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2012
I really had bad experience with AT&T customers service. As you might see this attachment below, I supposed to have 25% discount on my data plan. however, when I received the bill yesterday, I found there is no discount on my data plan. So I called the AT&T for this disputable bill issue twice, but anyone denied this discount applied to 3Gb data plan. I said I have the discount information when I placed the order on Sept. 14th as documented in this attachment. But one staff recommended me to the Office or store at 1329 Beacon st. Brookline, MA. Next, a horrible thing happened to me.
at 1pm Oct. 7th, I entered the store, asked to see the manager. A lady came to me, asked what's the question I had. When I mentioned the issue, she was completely inpatient to me that it's impossible to have a discount on your 3 Gb data plan, and nothing she can do. She took my bill and personal information , and came to her office while yelling to me" you have to leave my store immediately!!!" So I called the police.
BUT, the police just asked me to leave their store while warning me that it's their private space and I have to leave immediately when they expelled me.
I was really frustrated by AT&T customers service!
I was sure I have leave AT&T again, and back to Verizon.
Frustrated with AT&T.
Best to your customers service improvement in the future.

Attachments

• att.jpg
    att.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:

aphexacid

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2007
Chicago
same thing happened to me! Even though i was sweet as candy and said absolutely nothing vulgar or insulting, she started yelling to me too!

I didn't call police though.

markyr17

macrumors 65816
Apr 8, 2010
Use it to get out of your contract etf free (they didn't hold up their end) and go to Verizon

arram

macrumors member
May 7, 2009
what company are you with? none of the companies ive been offered data discount

mngoose

macrumors member
May 26, 2012
At&t

I worked for them a short while rolling out their network. I understand and I also got caught up in their schemes.

For iPhone users......BEWARE!

Ron

OatmealRocks

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2009
You called the police because they told you to leave their business? Holy self entitlement. What did you expect the police to do? Make them let you stay?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.