Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GilGrissom

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2005
Very cool. Get some passed occasionally though the IM networks and email. Its fun to try them on people and watch them get all worked up and confused!!!

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
Cool silly little illusion games there. I don't think I will go though all of them as I couldn't wait that long enough while using dial-up. Will have to come back to the site later.

jared_kipe

macrumors 68030
Dec 8, 2003
Seattle
Hey chappers, is your guy running in a circle, or on the walls and ceiling ;) Stupid optical illusions. Actually I only enjoy the truely optical ones, like the first one. I have no interest in geometric obscurities, can't represent 3D objects and branes in 2D space when you're always changing the orientation of the planes.
EDIT: WTF is with 525? Left handed? Oh thats a ridiculous illusion :rolleyes:

AoWolf

macrumors 6502a
Nov 17, 2003
Daytona Beach
jared_kipe said:
Hey chappers, is your guy running in a circle, or on the walls and ceiling ;) Stupid optical illusions. Actually I only enjoy the truely optical ones, like the first one. I have no interest in geometric obscurities, can't represent 3D objects and branes in 2D space when you're always changing the orientation of the planes.
EDIT: WTF is with 525? Left handed? Oh thats a ridiculous illusion :rolleyes:

I agree I the geometric ones are just meh. The problem with optical illusions is that I will see one it will bug me and then I will be thinking about it all day.

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
When I'm at work I think he's running round in circles.

I'm with you on the illusions - don't like the ones that say - how many horses can you see etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.