Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old Oct 9, 2012, 06:39 AM   #1
tbarney
macrumors member

Belkin WEMO - Comparable product?

I'm looking for a device that performs the function that the Belkin WEMO is supposed to. I will end up buying the Belkin unit if i have to, but I'm looking to see if there are other products out there that anyone is aware of that may perform better or are more reliable than the Belkin unit? I've seen mixed reviews on the Belkin device and seeing that it will be put to use more than an hour travel time away, it needs to be very stable. Any advice would be great. Thanks.
tbarney is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:15 AM   #2
tbarney
macrumors member

So I guess the Belkin WEMO is a one of a kind device. Was really hoping there were comparable products out there to choose from.
tbarney is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2012, 12:51 PM   #3
DrApps
macrumors newbie

WeMo has some limitions:
1. You cannot have more than one locations using the same iPhone App.
2. If you reset your iPhone while remote (not at the location), you can't remotely set WeMo up. You must be physical at the location where the WeMo is.
DrApps is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice