Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

php111

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 31, 2011
I'm not sure if this would be related to a category of Applications of iTunes, or it should stay in the iPod section? Please move my thread if need be. Thank you.

I have the iPod Classic 160GB. I have the latest version of iTunes. I have a Windows desktop PC. I have all of my playlists created in iTunes on my PC. This is what I did. Please correct me because my iPod has no playlists after using Autofill. Let's say there is an playlist of the Album of American Beauty by the Grateful Dead, so there is a playlist for American Beauty for the tracks. I dragged over the tracks/songs to the American Beauty playlist, and then went to the Music not library, but the one under the iPod. So, I went to Autofill by selecting my playlist names individual one by one, and Autofill. For example, I select the American Beauty playlist, and then Autofill, once done select another playlist to Autofill. For some reason the playlists in iTunes I created, and the songs I dragged to those playlists using the + to create a playlist. They won't show up on my iPod. Music is on there, but not in the playlists as I created them.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.