Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Sep 26, 2013, 05:09 AM   #1
Ksubi
macrumors newbie

Tips on getting the iPhone 5s

I've been trying to get one ever since the weekend launch, all sold out.

Rang up all stores in Sydney, some only had 16gb left in space grey. One store I rang had 32gb in space grey, tried my best to get there ASAP, was sold out 10 minutes before I arrived to the store.

I am devestated! What is there left for me to do? I know I can order one online, but the process is far too long.

Life isn't fair.
Ksubi is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2013, 05:19 AM   #2
Ksubi
macrumors newbie

Ksubi is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2013, 05:38 AM   #3
1981d
macrumors regular

Well, I don't know specifically about Australia, but here in the USA stores have been receiving new shipments every day. I had to hound about 12 different stores over 4 days to find mind, plus checking online inventories. But I got them. I think the stores will definitely get more in well before u would get it from an online order. Just keep trying! Good luck.
1981d is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2013, 05:39 AM   #4
Krissypantz2828
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksubi View Post
I've been trying to get one ever since the weekend launch, all sold out.

Rang up all stores in Sydney, some only had 16gb left in space grey. One store I rang had 32gb in space grey, tried my best to get there ASAP, was sold out 10 minutes before I arrived to the store.

I am devestated! What is there left for me to do? I know I can order one online, but the process is far too long.

Life isn't fair.
Call the stores once a week, or everyday if you want. Go in and make sure you are one of the first people in line. There isn't really anything else you can do. This is how it works for the fist month or so.
Krissypantz2828 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2013, 07:59 AM   #5
SAVAGE5
macrumors member

The tip is getting there before anyone else at an Apple store. 100% bullet proof plan
Old Sep 26, 2013, 08:53 AM   #6
gdourado
macrumors 6502

I was wondering, how is the situation in Australia?
DO Apple stores have stock? Do they have daily queues, or can you walk in and get a 5s?

Cheers!
gdourado is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone