Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:27 PM   #1
docprego
macrumors 6502a

Glass screen protector for iPhone 5 that is removable and can be reapplied?

I love the idea of protecting my iPhone 5 with a tempered glass screen protector. What keeps me from doing it is the one shot at installation issue. I like my protectors to be installed perfectly and painstakingly remove every bit of dust. Are there any tempered glass screen protectors that can be removed and reapplied as any times as needed to remove dust particles stuck between it and the iPhone's glass?
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:36 PM   #2
PunkRockTuba
macrumors newbie

I just got the BodyGuardz Pure and I removed it and reinstalled twice. I won't say you can do this as many times as needed, but you can definitely do it a few times.

If you do it, just be extremely careful and very patient when you do it or you will break it.
PunkRockTuba is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:42 PM   #3
Gav2k
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by docprego View Post
I love the idea of protecting my iPhone 5 with a tempered glass screen protector. What keeps me from doing it is the one shot at installation issue. I like my protectors to be installed perfectly and painstakingly remove every bit of dust. Are there any tempered glass screen protectors that can be removed and reapplied as any times as needed to remove dust particles stuck between it and the iPhone's glass?
Steamy bathroom = no dust

Simple
Gav2k is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:17 AM   #4
docprego
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gav2k View Post
Steamy bathroom = no dust

Simple
If only this were true. I've used the steamy bathroom method for years, dust still finds a way in there. It's certainly not as much, only a particle or two sneak in ocassionally but still my goal is perfection.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories