Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Oct 12, 2012, 11:59 PM   #1
stgebhardt
macrumors newbie

You want $20? Game Center IMPOSSIBLE Fix!!!

If you can fix this problem, give me your info and I'll send you $20!

Here's the details:
1. I have an iPhone 5.
2. A month or so ago I started playing "Clash of Clans" under username XYZ, which was registered with Game Center.
3. I decided I wanted to start all over again from scratch. Since I couldn't just simply delete the app and download it again and start a new profile, I decided to restore my iPhone 5 to factory settings.
4. After downloading Clash of Clans again and starting a new clan, I get a pop-up every single time asking me: "Do you want ot load Chief XYZ willage with Town Hall level 4? Warning: progress in the current game will be lost." This is followed by two boxes: one is red that says "Cancel" and the other is green that say "Okay." I have pressed "Cancel" every time, but ****ed up and pressed "Okay" once recently. This resulted in me starting all over again from scratch.
5. Do you know how I can get rid of this mind ****ing pop-up?

>>>If you give me the answer that works I'll send you 20 USD. No ****. I love this game, but this pop-up sucks a nut. For real, this is not a joke. I've run out of options and this is my last hope...send me an email at stgebhardt@gmail.com to get things moving.
stgebhardt is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2012, 12:05 AM   #2
ilugram
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stgebhardt View Post

Here's the details:
1. I have an iPhone 5.
2. A month or so ago I started playing "Clash of Clans" under username XYZ, which was registered with Game Center.
3. I decided I wanted to start all over again from scratch. Since I couldn't just simply delete the app and download it again and start a new profile, I decided to restore my iPhone 5 to factory settings.
4. After downloading Clash of Clans again and starting a new clan, I get a pop-up every single time asking me: "Do you want ot load Chief XYZ willage with Town Hall level 4? Warning: progress in the current game will be lost." This is followed by two boxes: one is red that says "Cancel" and the other is green that say "Okay." I have pressed "Cancel" every time, but ****ed up and pressed "Okay" once recently. This resulted in me starting all over again from scratch.

>>>If you give me the answer that works I'll send you 20 USD. No ****. I love this game, but this pop-up sucks a nut. For real, this is not a joke. I've run out of options and this is my last hope...send me an email at stgebhardt@gmail.com to get things moving.
Can't you just delete the App, and when the confirmation comes up there should be a pop up asking whether you also want to remove data from game centre?
ilugram is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2012, 12:14 AM   #3
Chaingang54
macrumors newbie

Send a message via AIM to Chaingang54 Send a message via Skype™ to Chaingang54
Turn off documents and data in iCloud.
Chaingang54 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2012, 03:40 AM   #4
jvpython
macrumors 6502

Send a message via Skype™ to jvpython
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgebhardt View Post

Here's the details:
1. I have an iPhone 5.

Go to manage your iCloud app data and delete all the data associated with this game. Also if you delete a game and want to start from scratch later tap yes when it asks you to remove it from game after deleting it from your iOS device.
jvpython is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2012, 03:44 AM   #5
cambookpro
macrumors 68040

Settings > iCloud > Storage and Backup > Manage Storage > Show All > Game Name > Edit > Delete All
cambookpro is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2013, 01:10 PM   #6
thebeastjk
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambookpro View Post
Settings > iCloud > Storage and Backup > Manage Storage > Show All > Game Name > Edit > Delete All
Hey guys i have the same problem like the thread starter. I did what you write but my problem is that my iCloud is empty i have no data there. What should i so now?
thebeastjk is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone