Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tymaster50

Suspended
Original poster
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
before on previous iPhones my home wifi was like encoded into the settings, but I reset network settings and each time I have to connect manually now, its a pain in the ass sometimes when I unlock my phone and it goes back to 3g but I know I have connection because I'm on my laptop.

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
before on previous iPhones my home wifi was like encoded into the settings, but I reset network settings and each time I have to connect manually now, its a pain in the ass sometimes when I unlock my phone and it goes back to 3g but I know I have connection because I'm on my laptop.

I'd exchange your phone..

creed16

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2010

I am having the same problem. I have tried everything and I still have to manually find wi-fi every time I need to use it. It happens at home or at McDonalds(anywhere basically) so I know its not my settings on my router.
At&T will not help me and Apple is wanting me to send it in for repair. So I will be out a phone for how long? It is very frustrating!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.