Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Oct 13, 2012, 10:14 AM   #1
AppleBunny
macrumors newbie

Need help importing video frame to layers? (Photoshop)

So I'm trying to select a certain bit of video but I can't see the video. Any help?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-10-11 at 9.09.52 AM.png
Views:	47
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	369092  
AppleBunny is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2012, 11:53 AM   #2
firedept
macrumors Demi-God

Have you tried clicking ok on the first window to see if another window opens allowing you to search for the file. Have not done this myself but know it is a familiar thing with Adobe programs and have seen similar things in PS.

Update. Just tried it myself. As soon as I click on Import/Video Frames To Layers, it open up finder allowing me to select the video I want to import. I select the video and click open and then my Import Video To Layers window opens just as you are showing, but mine shows the video I have chose to open unlike yours which is blank. Is it possible that that it is not a good format for PS. I imported a .mov format. Usually when it's AVI it doesn't work well with PS, it works with .mov .mp4 or .mpg pretty much any file that quicktime reads. Try converting it to one of the files I mentioned and it should work.

Last edited by firedept; Oct 13, 2012 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Update
firedept is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics