Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices

Old Oct 13, 2012, 11:18 PM   #1
b166er
macrumors 68020

using three phones on one line

I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with something like this...

I currently have a 4S. I am looking at trading some stuff for an S3. I'm also very interested in getting the Lumia 920 unlocked if it is available.

So it's just me, I only have one line with ATT. I still have an unlimited plan, although to be honest I'm willing to switch my data plan since I rarely hit 2 gigs. I don't wish to have 2 or 3 lines. I was wondering how easy or difficult it is to switch which phone I am using for the day. If I want to use my iPhone today and then tomorrow I feel like using the S3 or the 920, what hoops do I have to jump through?

I understand it's not as easy as just swapping the sims out anymore due to some features like visual voicemail. But I plead ignorance here, I'm just going off of what I've heard. Does anyone else here do something like this and have any advice?

Thanks.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices