Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Oct 17, 2012, 07:11 PM   #1
moonman239
macrumors 6502a

Xcode 4.5.1 update - "not enough space" - how much space do I need?

Im updating from Xcode 4.5 to 4.5.1, and I don't have enough space. I want to know how much space I need.

I hate it when I get an error message that doesn't offer any information that would help me resolve the issue I'm being told about.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 02:15 PM   #2
SandboxGeneral

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonman239 View Post
Im updating from Xcode 4.5 to 4.5.1, and I don't have enough space. I want to know how much space I need.

I hate it when I get an error message that doesn't offer any information that would help me resolve the issue I'm being told about.
The best I can find is on Apple Support Communities forum is that it is a 1.56GB download. I cannot find where it says the amount of space used after decompression.
SandboxGeneral is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming