Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Oct 18, 2012, 02:58 AM   #1
bkackstream
macrumors newbie

Iphone 4 IOS6 crash

Hi,

after I updated my iphone 4 from 5.1.1 to 6,0 i'm expiriencing problems with my phone. It crashes constantly. I can't even enter adress to safari, or read an e-mail, or send a massage. It is really annoying. My screen just becomes dark ( i can see apps; like someone turned of brightness) with one thick line (red or yellow) and than my phone reboots. After it turns on, it reboots again. I tried DFU mode, but it didn't help. I don't know how to send crash report. I have like million of them:

ResetCounter-2012-10-06-225630.log

Incident Identifier: 6D83AF5B-454E-4858-A61C-130AE559E96F

CrashReporter Key: b03b1331354a2e49f158ba32175734b5658e65da

Date: 2012-10-06 22:56:30 +0200

Reset count: 1

Boot failure count: 0

Boot faults:

Boot stage: 0

Boot app: 0

I reseted my phone, didn't help. I did via itunes, but sometimes, i can't do it because my phone reboots.

I do not know how to solve this problem. It never happened to me before...

My phone has never been jailbroken, and will never be. I posted this to various sites, and no one provided me any kind of help. And idont know how to send crash report to developers.
bkackstream is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2012, 12:07 PM   #2
bkackstream
macrumors newbie

Anyone?
Old Dec 16, 2012, 02:35 PM   #3
bkackstream
macrumors newbie

Guys, are there any news about this problem? I can now see that I am not the only one with this problem. Guys with ipads, iphone 4S and even iphone 5 are reporting this problem. Here I will provide you a link where problem is actually just like mine : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-KghxnM11Y

Please, if anyone knows some solution, or read read about this problem, or about future updates, please let me know here. Now I am using iOS 6.0.1 and problem persists. I read about 6.1 and I haven't noticed that they plan to fix this.

----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbYRdYLcbo8

0:30

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting