Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:04 PM   #1
ReyamEN
macrumors newbie

How to boot camp my mac?

I want to boot camp my mac and downloaded a beta version of windows 8, how do i boot camp it with a iso file?

and i tried to boot camp but with no disk ,just to see where i reach a dead end, but as soon as i did it said that i dont have enough space, it needs 10GB and i have 13+GB (just made it 17GB).

what is the problem?

Last edited by ReyamEN; Oct 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: sorry i mis-read somethings
ReyamEN is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:08 PM   #2
simsaladimbamba

Windows 8 comes on a DMG? DMG is a predominant Mac OS X format to store images of CDs or DVDs.
Anyway, there are some threads on how to install Windows 8 via a USB flash memory thumb drive onto your Mac.

Maybe have a look at Advanced Search or MRoogle to find similar threads while you wait for more answers:

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion