Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gumblecosby

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2010
This would be a welcome present for anyone stuck on Lion. Best of luck.

Have you tried porting "Group windows by application" in Mission Control? Just swapping out the Dock and adding "expose-group-by-app" "false" to com.apple.dock.plist does not work for me.

hackerwayne

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Have you tried porting "Group windows by application" in Mission Control? Just swapping out the Dock and adding "expose-group-by-app" "false" to com.apple.dock.plist does not work for me.

Yes, still working to get ML dock working. ETA 2 days.

Commandor

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2012
I want to apply input method of traditional Chinese (TCIM.app) from ML into Lion. But simply copying and repairing permission seems not work :confused:

Any chance I could achieve this?

Thanks!!

Brethil

macrumors newbie
Apr 12, 2007

Of course this is the first thing I've tried doing but did not work.

If, by any chance, anyone gets this working, I would love to how, I don't plan on upgrading to Mountain Lion but I would love having this functionality

BUMP!

oldwren

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2012
Wayne,

Have you been able to get iMessage working on 10.7? I haven't yet tried your method for installing 10.8 on an unsupported Mac (specifically the 4,1 MB Black 08), but if I can get iMessage running on 10.7, that's really the biggest thing from 10.8 that I need.

Thank you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.