|Oct 21, 2012, 07:53 PM||#1|
A few questions about NBA League Pass on Apple TV
Hey all, huge Lakers fan, but im in NY, so for a long time now I've been thinking about purchasing NBA League Pass. Now that I have my Apple TV, I am ready to shell out the money, but I have a few questions first.
1) 720p or 1080p? If it matters, I have the newest Apple tv.
2) I can run an ethernet cord, but I have extremely fast wifi (50 mbps), anyone ever have any problems streaming through wifi?
3) Will I be able to watch on my laptop, or any other devices that support NBA league pass as well?
4) Any other complaints I should be aware of?
|Oct 22, 2012, 03:45 PM||#2|
2. I live with 2 other college members, and usually they're playing xbox and I might be online when streaming and we get 30mbps. It occasionally has issues, but as long as people aren't playing online it's fine. I know when they're out and a game is on I'm pretty golden.
3. Yes laptop. You just go to nba.com click league pass, log in and bam you're good!
4. Aside from it's cost(which is cheaper than last year) not really. I wish they'd add NBATV since I've pretty much cut the cord.
|Oct 22, 2012, 05:34 PM||#3|
|Oct 31, 2012, 06:40 PM||#5|
|Oct 31, 2012, 09:14 PM||#6|
All sports in the US spectrum are 720p. The progressive scan allows for smoother action and less motion blur with fast action. The quality should be better than traditional cable because it is a direct signal to your ATV and is not being compressed down through a cable provider. I have not personally tried NBA League pass but this is how it has been for MLB.tv and the NHL. Good luck man!
iMac Core i5
iPhone 4S 16GB
|Nov 3, 2012, 09:13 AM||#7|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|NBA League Pass questions||dewthedru||Apple TV and Home Theater||25||Dec 13, 2013 08:31 PM|
|NBA League Pass and Apple TV||slackyhacky||Apple TV and Home Theater||6||Dec 28, 2012 09:49 PM|
|Apple TV 3's NBA League Pass outside of US||technowar||Apple TV and Home Theater||3||Nov 4, 2012 05:20 PM|
|Will I be able to watch NBA league pass on Apple TV?||The Game 161||Apple TV and Home Theater||3||Oct 30, 2012 03:03 AM|
|NBA League Pass on Apple TV question||Aluminum213||Apple TV and Home Theater||1||Aug 15, 2012 02:18 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.