Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sam311

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
Henderson,NV
I bought a microphone with remote,10FT cable with and wall charger for $4.25 on eBay and free delivery. Also a 10FT cable USB car charger and a wall charger for 44,25 TOO At Apple you pay $19.00+$19.00+$29.00 for the earphones a total rip off at the Apple store , Watch Apple stocks dropping way down after iPhone 5 came out and it will go much more down no lines for the phone from day one , This was Apple's failier and the ate it , Hope that and not just hope Apple will have to drop all there prices on everything cause people realise that they are getting ripped off at there stores. Items I bought are identical with same print from the Apple store and what i got cause i bought at the Apple store and returned just to be sure they are the same.

kmichalec

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2010
I bought a microphone with remote,10FT cable with and wall charger for $4.25 on eBay and free delivery. Also a 10FT cable USB car charger and a wall charger for 44,25 TOO At Apple you pay $19.00+$19.00+$29.00 for the earphones a total rip off at the Apple store , Watch Apple stocks dropping way down after iPhone 5 came out and it will go much more down no lines for the phone from day one , This was Apple's failier and the ate it , Hope that and not just hope Apple will have to drop all there prices on everything cause people realise that they are getting ripped off at there stores. Items I bought are identical with same print from the Apple store and what i got cause i bought at the Apple store and returned just to be sure they are the same.

You're joking, right? No lines for the iPhone 5? They are still difficult to find certain variations in the US, and are in short supply with still very high demand. And if you're talking about buying iPhone 5 cables off of eBay (aka Lightning cables), and they are not Apple authentic cables, I wish you good luck when your phone and cable burst into a ball of flames, as no one to date has been able to copy the real time pin switching technology that the Lightning cable has. There have been numerous reports of the aftermarket cables catching on fire or burning up, and most ebayer have stopped sending them.

And I'm sure with all the money they have, and with the new iPad coming out which will likely sell like crazy, they are worried about your perceived "failure" which saw them sell 5 million iPhones in the first weekend.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.