Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

surjavarman

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 24, 2007
They already set the wheels in motion with the iphone5 which is basically just the iphone 4s which in turn is basically just the iphone4 with a bigger screen and faster processor. They even acknowledge it that its more of an evolution than a revolution

But the rMBP13 and especially the ipad mini? Are you kidding me?! Steve Jobs already said that 7 inchers are DOA, you need to sandpaper your fingers and 10inch is the absolute minimum. Huge mistake. They didn't even try to make something better than the Nexus which is cheaper too.

And whats the difference between rMBP13 and the MBA13 if you remove the retina display. Its heavier, thicker and cost more. BTW the RMBP15 is already struggling with its dedicated gpu, so how is the hd4000 gpu going to help the rmbp13?

These are the worst products ever.

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
They already set the wheels in motion with the iphone5 which is basically just the iphone 4s which in turn is basically just the iphone4 with a bigger screen and faster processor. They even acknowledge it that its more of an evolution than a revolution

But the rMBP13 and especially the ipad mini? Are you kidding me?! Steve Jobs already said that 7 inchers are DOA, you need to sandpaper your fingers and 10inch is the absolute minimum. Huge mistake. They didn't even try to make something better than the Nexus which is cheaper too.

And whats the difference between rMBP13 and the MBA13 if you remove the retina display. Its heavier, thicker and cost more. BTW the RMBP15 is already struggling with its dedicated gpu, so how is the hd4000 gpu going to help the rmbp13?

These are the worst products ever.

No they are not. Goodness, just go some where else to buy if you feel this way. I will continue to buy what I want, and Apple is my first choice.

flyguy206

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2008
Apple has always done this people need to look at the history. I had a intal core duo then a few months later a core 2 duo came out

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
When comparing the screen of 7" tablet with the ipad mini I laughed. too bad they didn't use that thinking when designing the iphone 5. :rolleyes:

Photography

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2007
Guys, surjavarman has declared Apple has officially gone downhill. Let it be known to the world that surjavarman has spoken. It's final.

:rolleyes:

RossMacca

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2009
They already set the wheels in motion with the iphone5 which is basically just the iphone 4s which in turn is basically just the iphone4 with a bigger screen and faster processor.

I'm sick and tired of reading this. iPhone 5 has bigger screen, faster processor, a different design, better camera, etc etc. How is that the same? What the hell are you expecting from a phone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.