Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
Look at the lower palm / wrist area. It's so thin... This cracks me up. It looks like Mr. Fantastic stretching across the room to show someone his new iPad Mini.

Edit: In trimming the image from the original background, too much was taken from the "Pinky" side of the palm, making the hand look stretched and thin, plus the "cut" on the bottom is odd... I've done so much editing over the years, my eye sees things more critically then most I suppose. I need a vacation...

Attachments

• hero_2x.png
    hero_2x.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 408
Last edited:

thekev

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2010
It's not quite anatomically impossible, although it's not typical. I figured this image as a render anyway. Renders still get photoshopped, but at least the product portions of their print advertising look rendered to me. It works quite well for really smooth things as you don't have a lot to deal with when it comes to the textures. Even when photographed, electronics have always been made to look smooth and shiny. As to this post, I think you're honing in on something that isn't really important. A number of people would have signed off on this, and none of them cared enough to request such changes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.