Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

guyjol

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2012
Is it possible to preorder 2 products in 1 transaction? I'm planning to preorder a mini and a 4th gen. Does it has to be each one in different transaction ?

DoctorYuyi

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2012
Is it possible to preorder 2 products in 1 transaction? I'm planning to preorder a mini and a 4th gen. Does it has to be each one in different transaction ?

I've never heard of pre-orders being limited to one an order so I highly doubt there is a limit.

I plan to pre-order the iPad Mini. I love the black one's slate back.

mac jones

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2006
Ok so you guys are 'sure' that its midnight pacific?
I don't want to wait up all night making stupid post in this thread. (Which I've started as of now). :)

alohamade

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Haven't most Apple pre orders been midnight Pacific?

Either way, I'm really stoked for the mini. Choosing not to be too fond of the negaitivity, I can't wait!

timbits

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
I recommend using the Apple Store app. Apparently, for the iPhone 5 preorder it went live a couple minutes before on the app.

alohamade

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
I recommend using the Apple Store app. Apparently, for the iPhone 5 preorder it went live a couple minutes before on the app.

I agree. The only way I was able to make my preorder for the iPhone 5 go through was actually through the Apple Store app.

timbits

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
What are you guys getting?

I'm getting the White 16GB Wifi only.:)

----------

Apparently there are free engravings? Correct?

----------

What cases are y'all getting?

jonfarr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2012
Portland
Question, how do people get by with just a 16gb HD? With apps, music and movies... I don;t feel i have a big collection of the 3, but 64 GB still doesn't seem to be enough for me.

alohamade

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Question, how do people get by with just a 16gb HD? With apps, music and movies... I don;t feel i have a big collection of the 3, but 64 GB still doesn't seem to be enough for me.

My general mentality is that I don't need my entire collection on the go with me, just the things I know I want to watch/listen to. And even then, my music collection usually isn't on my iPad because I have my iPhone with me that I see more as a portable music player. Either way, I think a lot of it is mentality. If you tell yourself you don't need that much on your iPad, you won't. :)

jonfarr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2012
Portland
My general mentality is that I don't need my entire collection on the go with me, just the things I know I want to watch/listen to. And even then, my music collection usually isn't on my iPad because I have my iPhone with me that I see more as a portable music player. Either way, I think a lot of it is mentality. If you tell yourself you don't need that much on your iPad, you won't. :)

indeed, but I dont take my entire collection on either my iphone or my ipad.

I have more movies on my ipad than I have music on my iphone, but I would much rather use my ipad as a movie device than like my iphone as a music device.

movies, as we all know, take up much more room. I quite often use the hdmi cable and watch on the hotel TV. easy as pie.

i-sidd

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2006
I also want to order more than 1 product. I hope they don't have qunatity restriction on pre-orders.

Ona side note. if you buy a wifi version of the ipad can you use maps for navigation by having the iphone 5 as a hotspot on the road.

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I, too, will be ordering 2 products -- black 16GB AT&T Mini & black 32GB AT&T iPad. I hope I can do them on the same transaction. So, midnight pacific = 2 AM Central. I'll have to set my alarm.

dfine1966

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2011
Anyone know when preordering the iPad mini, can you also order the smart cover at the same time?

ForeverG5

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2011
New Jersey
I'll be pre-ordering the iPad mini 16GB. I'm debating between black and white. I think I'll end up with white so that my iPad and iPhone match. Thanks for the tip about the Apple Store app, guys!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.