Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ddharris6605

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2012
Ok - So coupons.com now has come good Passbook compatible coupons that you can add directly to Passbook from the website. I did this and added probably 5-8 coupons. Here is my question - All of the coupons or "passes" stack on top of each other, but you can only actually get to the first 4-5. Any of the coupons above the 4th or 5th coupon you can tap. When you open the last one that you are able to see the rest of them fly off to the right side of the nowhere on the phone??? Is there a limit to how many cards or passes you can have or use in Passbook at one time? Help?

8a22a

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2012
Yorkshire, UK
Passes from the same site are grouped together.

I loaded all the ones from coupons.com even though I can't use any of them. Good for shredding. :)
va8e9u9y.jpg

Last edited:

ddharris6605

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2012
Thanks for your reply! I could see that they grouped together but I could not figure out how to get to them. I finally realized that you have two swipe from from left to right to see the ones that are grouped. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.