Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Oct 1, 2012, 09:11 AM   #1
scarlettsweb13
macrumors member

iPod Touch 5 Color Doubt: Pink or Peach?

Hi everyone,

I have seen the pictures of the new iPod Touch, but what drives me crazy and the reason I am not pre-ordering is that I do not know what the real colors look like and pictures are just not good enough. If anyone was at the Apple event or knows the answer to my question, that would be great! I will most likely get either the blue or peach iPod. My problem is with the peach iPod. If the shade is closer to pink, then I will get the blue one because I do not want pink. However, if the shade is peach or salmon; I will get the peach one. Looking at the pictures, the iPod looks more peach than it does pink. I know this is a silly question, but is there anyone who can confirm this for me? I hate waiting to find out things. Thanks.
scarlettsweb13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2012, 09:41 AM   #2
stiligFox
macrumors 6502a

If you scroll down in the link you'll see some IRL pics:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthre...439858&page=2p
stiligFox is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2012, 03:27 PM   #3
solmaker
macrumors member

I'm in the same aesthetic boat. I pre-ordered the red (which Apple is now unfortunately calling "pink"), based on Apple.com pictures that made it look nicely peach or salmon. I'm glad to see the IRL pics which make it look peach (or even darker). I do think the picture of this model's "loop" at http://www.apple.com/ipod-touch/features/ is way too pink, so I've ordered the red-and-white loop set to give me some choice at http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD...black?fnode=70.
solmaker is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2012, 10:44 AM   #4
jonnychoi
macrumors newbie

http://www.i4u.com/51797/first-apple...hed#full_story

Looks like a nice salmon color to me. When the light hits it, though, it gives a very hot-pink looking sheen. I'm not quite sure.

It would be good to have some irl pics in bright lighting to compare.
jonnychoi is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2012, 11:39 AM   #5
Ghostbusters
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by solmaker View Post
I pre-ordered the red (which Apple is now unfortunately calling "pink"), based on Apple.com pictures that made it look nicely peach or salmon.
It was never called red or looked remotely red. It was peach/pink/salmon from the start. The red version is the (PRODUCT) RED model.
Ghostbusters is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2012, 08:33 PM   #6
raccoonboy
macrumors 6502a

Once the screen got longer, i dont know why but it made me feel like the black one looks the best. It gets bigger so the colored one look like toys.
raccoonboy is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:46 PM   #7
deathcab4xtina
macrumors regular

i wanted pink but i cant really tell if its a hot pink or a peach, id love a hot pink one!

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch