Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyredk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 13, 2003
Awhile back we had several threads about how cheap a 20 gig ipod was. Just letting you all know i got it and can provide pictures my parents threw out the UPS packing but i have everything else. my photo taking ability stinks

STA60002_1.JPG

mikeyredk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 13, 2003
Back way when there were people looking at a site that offered 20 gig ipods for 159 well they werent' scammen it was true i got mine for 199

mikeyredk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 13, 2003
katie ta achoo said:
I need a 30" screen.

I feel bad for the 56K-er's waiting for that to load...

I don't feel bad for the 56K-er's they need to suffer

faintember

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2005
the ruins of the Cherokee nation
mikeyredk said:
I don't feel bad for the 56K-er's they need to suffer
I really hope that you are kidding.
Besides, it is just a very large, blurry pic of an iPod, so it actually doesn't really help your post at all, does it? A pic of your desktop with the iPod mounted or a pic of you holding the iPod would be better. And please, resize images or just post the thumbnail. It even took my cable modem a sec or two to load that pic.

mikeyredk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 13, 2003
faintember said:
I really hope that you are kidding.
Besides, it is just a very large, blurry pic of an iPod, so it actually doesn't really help your post at all, does it? A pic of your desktop with the iPod mounted or a pic of you holding the iPod would be better. And please, resize images or just post the thumbnail. It even took my cable modem a sec or two to load that pic.

Well it wasn't good enough in the original thread so i posted the entire box and ipod

Untitled.jpg

r6girl

Administrator/Project Manager
Staff member
Sep 6, 2003
New England
tikibangout said:
What the hell is this **** about? And whats with the ginormous image? What do you think we're giants?

And props on the Black Eyed Peas, not.

had i been drinking milk when i read this, it would have come out of my nose. too funny. :p

marianne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.