Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sohaloh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 10, 2012
London, Ontario
Hey guys,
I'm in london for three days for business after which I leave the UK. I picked up an iPhone 4S a year ago on a trip to london. This time the apple store employee's told me they dont have instore units, and that I'd have to order it online and have it shipped to a UK address. They said it would take three weeks. I thought it would be easier buying unlocked phones because im paying the full price for the unit so they should have them in stock at the store.

Is there anyway I can get a new unlocked legit iPhone 5 in one day, considering tomorrow is saturday and sunday everything is closed. My flight is monday morning. Any help would be appretiated. Thanks!

dk206

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2012
London
Hey guys,
I'm in london for three days for business after which I leave the UK. I picked up an iPhone 4S a year ago on a trip to london. This time the apple store employee's told me they dont have instore units, and that I'd have to order it online and have it shipped to a UK address. They said it would take three weeks. I thought it would be easier buying unlocked phones because im paying the full price for the unit so they should have them in stock at the store.

Is there anyway I can get a new unlocked legit iPhone 5 in one day, considering tomorrow is saturday and sunday everything is closed. My flight is monday morning. Any help would be appretiated. Thanks!

Probably impossible. You have to reserve one for next day pick up. I have been trying every day for a month but never got a reservation so had to order one (taking 3-4weeks

You can try:
https://reserve.apple.com/GB/en_GB/reserve/iPhone

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.