Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ezminnie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2012
That's false information it's not available yet even for devs. Shoulda got a iPod touch 4 for jail breaking :D

will become available soon i guess. Nah, i upgraded from a iPod Touch 3G to a 5G, that's why i didn't go for the 4G :p

riptide747

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2012
According to some sites and Twitter feeds from the DevTeam rumor has it the jailbreak will be out in the next week or two.

Bretteo

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2012
According to some sites and Twitter feeds from the DevTeam rumor has it the jailbreak will be out in the next week or two.

Unfortunately though, twitter can't be trusted for anything these days... Still waiting to jailbreak my 5G too! But i got so angry 3 days ago i went and bought a 4G to tide me over, at least when the jailbreak for the 5G comes out I can give the 4 to my girlfriend as a prezzie... easy Christmas! :D

Bmfp123

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2013
Jailbreak should be released after the release of iOS 6.1 as the jailbreak team is saying they are waiting to see if anything is patched. Who knows we might just get an iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak!

Aangair

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2012
Great news! Jailbreak for iOS 6.1 Untethered for all devices with iOS 6 compatibility:):) will be released this Sunday, February 3rd :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.