Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Oct 27, 2012, 10:21 PM   #1
Nychot
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Best buy ipad mini

Anyone getting theirs at BB? I am. They'll have them beginning 8 am next friday.i have silver membership so 45 day no questions asked return. I think i'll go for the 32gb and get the 18 months no interest. I bought my 16 gb ipad3 LTE that way. will sell the latter.
Nychot is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 10:29 PM   #2
Jacoblee23
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nychot View Post
Anyone getting theirs at BB? I am. They'll have them beginning 8 am next friday.i have silver membership so 45 day no questions asked return. I think i'll go for the 32gb and get the 18 months no interest. I bought my 16 gb ipad3 LTE that way. will sell the latter.
I am. I heard they are starting to take pre-orders this coming week. Are you going to pre-order? Do you think you'll have to stand in line for hours?
Jacoblee23 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 10:29 PM   #3
Swayzee
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I have silver membership as well as a good amount of rewardzone points saved up. Planning to get a white 32gb. Since it is so portable, i am debating whether or not i should add it to my AT&T plan or not. I know ill always have my iphone on me, but it would be nice to be able to use this device for web browsing and staying organized on the go.
Swayzee is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 10:42 PM   #4
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030
 
HazyCloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am too. Over at BB's forums, they've stated no preorders due to them not knowing how many they'll receive. It'll be first come, first serve on the 2nd at 8:00am.
__________________
If you have a question about my post, quote me so I am notified and can easily reply to you.
HazyCloud is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 04:01 PM   #5
Bako-MacAddict
macrumors 6502a
 
Bako-MacAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cupertino, Ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyCloud View Post
I am too. Over at BB's forums, they've stated no preorders due to them not knowing how many they'll receive. It'll be first come, first serve on the 2nd at 8:00am.
Thats excatly what they should do for iPhones !! Best buy is so unorganized with pre-orders. Learned my lesson with the 4s and heard they didn't do to well with the iP5 launch
__________________

White & Silver iPhone 6 Plus 128GB | MacBook Pro 15" Late 2011
AT&T
Bako-MacAddict is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 04:14 PM   #6
HazyCloud
macrumors 68030
 
HazyCloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bako-MacAddict View Post
Thats excatly what they should do for iPhones !! Best buy is so unorganized with pre-orders. Learned my lesson with the 4s and heard they didn't do to well with the iP5 launch
I had the same issue with my 4S. They didn't get it in so I went to another BB and bought one. That was the exact reason I didn't preorder my 5 there. I'm actually glad they aren't doing preorders for the Mini since you wouldn't really be guaranteed one.
__________________
If you have a question about my post, quote me so I am notified and can easily reply to you.
HazyCloud is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 04:17 PM   #7
CaneCollegeboy
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nychot View Post
Anyone getting theirs at BB? I am. They'll have them beginning 8 am next friday.i have silver membership so 45 day no questions asked return. I think i'll go for the 32gb and get the 18 months no interest. I bought my 16 gb ipad3 LTE that way. will sell the latter.
Its now 60 day no question return policy for silver members. Actually now that i think about it would they price match the target deal of a 40 dollar gift card for any ipad purchase?
CaneCollegeboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 04:55 PM   #8
Jacoblee23
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaneCollegeboy View Post
Its now 60 day no question return policy for silver members. Actually now that i think about it would they price match the target deal of a 40 dollar gift card for any ipad purchase?
Do you have to have box? I am a silver member and need to return a keyboard case for my ipad, but do not have box or receipt.
Jacoblee23 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 05:19 PM   #9
ZBoater
macrumors 604
 
ZBoater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sunny Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacoblee23 View Post
Do you have to have box? I am a silver member and need to return a keyboard case for my ipad, but do not have box or receipt.
Yes you need all the original packing materials to return.
__________________
iPhone 6 Plus | iPad Air 2 | MacBook Air | Thunderbolt Display | Apple TV | Time Capsule
ZBoater is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will the iPAD MINI 2 have 'retina' display and A6? Should I wait to buy the mini? saintforlife iPad 71 Jun 26, 2014 08:23 PM
iPad Mini: cheaper to buy ipad mini now or wait til after release of ipad mini 2? mackarena iPad 3 Nov 6, 2013 09:16 AM
Why would anyone buy iPad2 when you can buy iPad mini? Frozzie iPad 32 Sep 25, 2013 04:30 AM
All iPads: I own an iPad 3. Is it dumb to buy a mini or mini 2? princebig7 iPad 31 Jul 12, 2013 09:19 PM
iPhone/iPad retina screen owners: Will YOU buy the iPad mini? Jacoblee23 iPad 23 Oct 23, 2012 06:31 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC