Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

traycraycray

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2012
Just got the iPhone 5 and everything is great and I am loving it so far but I had a question...

So, I'll send pictures to my friends and what not via text message and iMessage but when I go to open the picture in the conversation, it will just keep "loading" and never actually load..

Does anyone else get this problem? How can I fix it?

zulkiflim

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2008
Singapore
Heya

When you say you are trying to open images in conversation, is it the ones you sent or receiving?

If you sent it ,it should not be "loading"
If you are trying to open an image sent from others , some reasons may be spotty coverage (weak signal strength) or your iphone capacity (storage is used up).

Try to set to aeroplane mode or The last resort is try to power off and on the phone.

traycraycray

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2012
Heya

When you say you are trying to open images in conversation, is it the ones you sent or receiving?

If you sent it ,it should not be "loading"
If you are trying to open an image sent from others , some reasons may be spotty coverage (weak signal strength) or your iphone capacity (storage is used up).

Try to set to aeroplane mode or The last resort is try to power off and on the phone.

It happens to both! When I sent the pictures it says loading and also when I receive pictures too!

I will try both things and see if it works

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.