Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Oct 28, 2012, 08:43 AM   #1
BobRon
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Enable UPnP on router

I've searched everywhere and could not find: how to enable UPnP on a 2wire router uverse router.
BobRon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:45 PM   #2
Weaselboy
macrumors G4
 
Weaselboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobRon View Post
I've searched everywhere and could not find: how to enable UPnP on a 2wire router uverse router.
Just based on a bit of searching, it does not appear that device supports UPnP. I see a lot of threads about people putting the 2Wire in pass thru/bridge mode then buying their own router with UPnP.
Weaselboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:21 AM   #3
BobRon
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaselboy View Post
Just based on a bit of searching, it does not appear that device supports UPnP. I see a lot of threads about people putting the 2Wire in pass thru/bridge mode then buying their own router with UPnP.
Oh, too bad
Well, I also heard that there is something that is similar to UPnP called NAT-PMP. Is it possible to set up NAT-PMP on a 2WIRE router?
BobRon is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2012, 09:38 AM   #4
Weaselboy
macrumors G4
 
Weaselboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobRon View Post
Oh, too bad
Well, I also heard that there is something that is similar to UPnP called NAT-PMP. Is it possible to set up NAT-PMP on a 2WIRE router?
It does not look it supports either one.
Weaselboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC