Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Atrocity79

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2012
Will the iPad Mini be available at other retailers like Best Buy or Wal-Mart on Nov 2nd?

steve dave

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2010
I got an email from Sams saying they will have them on the second. I think anywhere that sells iPads will have the mini.

Atrocity79

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 13, 2012
Well I called my local Sam's Club and Target and they don't know anything. Best Buy seems to got things right though. They will have them for sure on November 2nd at 8am.

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
Ignorant in Tech Land

Well I called my local Sam's Club and Target and they don't know anything. Best Buy seems to got things right though. They will have them for sure on November 2nd at 8am.

SAMs Club and Target never seem to know anything about new tech devices. I went to SAMs Club to ask about the Wii U (soon to be released with some other stores taking pre orders). It was in their system, showed up online on SAMs web site. Anyway they looked at each other, silence then one of them headed for the lock bin to get one out for me. Had to tell them it hasn't been released but some places were taking pre orders. Again,blank stares even after I showed them the SAMs Club site with the product listed. Similar scenario when I inquired about the iPhone 4S when it came came out. Didn't bother to ask them about the iPad Mini:eek:
Same thing happened at Target when I asked about the Wii U. They just looked at each other because no one had a clue about it. Same thing when asking about new Apple products.

Both were totally clueless :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.