Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lindberg

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Denmark, Aarhus
I have had both and MBP and a MBA, and I definitely think the MBP has the best keyboard. The respond and the travel for every pust is much more "fulfilling".

But how is the rMBP compared to the MBP and MBA in you opinion? I have tested the rMBP's keyboard for 5 minutes or so and I don't think it is as good as the one that is in the MBP... I think the travel is a little bit shorter.

But how are you looking at this, how is the keyboard of the rMBP compared to MBA and the regular MBP in your opinion?

73CortinaV8

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2006
Palo Alto, CA
I have had both and MBP and a MBA, and I definitely think the MBP has the best keyboard. The respond and the travel for every pust is much more "fulfilling".

But how is the rMBP compared to the MBP and MBA in you opinion? I have tested the rMBP's keyboard for 5 minutes or so and I don't think it is as good as the one that is in the MBP... I think the travel is a little bit shorter.

But how are you looking at this, how is the keyboard of the rMBP compared to MBA and the regular MBP in your opinion?

I don't think it is quite as good either, but also it seems to break in with use and get better. It bothered me at first, but not now. You'll get used to it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.