Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OneWkdEvo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
OC Irvine
After trying all three again Power Support comes out on top and the 2 extra cut outs don't bug me as I thought they would. Great shield is just as great but power support seems to be just a tad bit better quality, Spigen Optics to me personally it sucked bad! Totally ruins the look of the screen I can see little tiny squares at certain angles just wasn't cutting it for me. Say what you will just my personal opinion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 252

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Yeah I still find PS to be the best.. took mine off though because nothing beats that crystal clear retina display:3 but I still have my two PS ones as backup in case I ever get a nasty scratch and need to cover it up!

jkim3691

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
After trying all three again Power Support comes out on top and the 2 extra cut outs don't bug me as I thought they would. Great shield is just as great but power support seems to be just a tad bit better quality, Spigen Optics to me personally it sucked bad! Totally ruins the look of the screen I can see little tiny squares at certain angles just wasn't cutting it for me. Say what you will just my personal opinion

Wth? You think the Ultra Optics ruins the quality of the screen? It doesn't degrade the clarity of the screen at all! If anything, that's what Power Support does.

meihcydna

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2009
Wth? You think the Ultra Optics ruins the quality of the screen? It doesn't degrade the clarity of the screen at all! If anything, that's what Power Support does.

I agree, the clarity of the screen is pretty bad with the PS screen protector. I hate that "wet" look it produces.

yezza

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2008
I have the SGP Ultra Optics and it's super clear (had a Belkin anti-glare on my old 4S and there is a huge difference).

I'm very happy with it. Also glad it only has two cut-outs at the top (camera and ear piece).

integlspwr

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2008
can anyone post ebay links to sellers that have the non-branded OEM Power Support anti glare screen protectors for iphone 5?

Thanks in advance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.