Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video

Old Oct 30, 2012, 03:50 PM   #1
Slideshowfan
macrumors newbie

Proshow Gold vs. Finalcut slideshows and animated transitions

Proshow Gold is not compatible with Apple... I am finally coming over to Mac (from a Dell Inspiron 700m!!). After a year of indecision and waiting for upgrades, now the 13" Retina finally was released but it does not have a separate graphics card. I feel that my best decision will be to go with 15" Retina (although I travel quite a bit, this will be my sole computer.... and the better processing over rules the portability....)
comments???

Re Software - I was going to buy Final Cut but after reading all the comparisons to Proshow I am torn.... should I buy and load Bootcamp and try to get PSG to run on the Mac or should I go with Finacut, hoping it has the same great transitions like the Style Pack 5 for PSG....

HELP!!!!!
Slideshowfan is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video