Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

convergent

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 6, 2008
I am seeing many people indicate that they are tracking their iPad Mini shipment by locating the serial number in their account. Can someone explain to me how to find this? I have poured over the Apple site, particularly the support page, and I can't find any place where it gives me the serial numbers of my stuff. A screen shot or two would be great help. Thanks.

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
I am seeing many people indicate that they are tracking their iPad Mini shipment by locating the serial number in their account. Can someone explain to me how to find this? I have poured over the Apple site, particularly the support page, and I can't find any place where it gives me the serial numbers of my stuff. A screen shot or two would be great help. Thanks.

Screen shot as requested

8141404293_5534970697_z.jpg

Sign in at
https://supportprofile.apple.com/MySupportProfile.do

WorriedNewb

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2012
once you get it how do you track it on fedex? - I see some are using their ph no too and don't see where to submit that...

track by reference and try the serial number or the phone # apple has for the order. Also try on UPS site (also tracking by reference)

It isn't working for everyone, so don't be discouraged if it doesn't work for you.

Yankeesxd

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2010
Is anyone else's mini not shipped yet? im suppose to recieve mine friday but its still not shipped :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.