Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

supermac96

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 3, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
If I remember correctly this problem started when I updated my iPad 2 to ios5 but I am now on ios6 and the problem is still there. The problem is that only a few of my albums in my music library on my iPad have album artwork and the ones that do, have the wrong artwork (artwork from other albums by other artists.) It is very frustrating and I have not found any solutions on the internet that have worked. In my iTunes library on my mac there is correct artwork for every album. The second problem which actually may be a setting or something that I am doing wrong, not a glitch or bug, is that often when I put an album on my ipad, in the iPad music app songs from the album will not all be in the same album if I am scrolling throuhg my music by looking at albums. The artist name and album name will be exactly the same but songs will be spread across different albums when scrolling through albums on my iPad. Lastly, there are quite a few albums that don't show up when I am scrolling through my albums on my iPad, but when I scroll through artists and I tap on the artist and it shows all the albums by that artist, the name of the album and the album that did not show up when I was scrolling through albums is there.

As I am a huge music listener all of these problems are very frustrating. I have gone through every update from ios5 up till ios6 and nothing has changed. I really want to fix it, can anyone give me any suggestions of how to fix any of these problems?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.