[All iPads] Cases I Can Buy In-Store? - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Nov 1, 2012, 11:14 AM   #1
Stephen1025
macrumors newbie

Cases I Can Buy In-Store?

Hey guys,
Got my iPad mini Black and Grey Smart Cover coming today/tomorrow (whenever UPS and FedEx decide haha) but I was looking into getting a hard black back cover because I want to be able to take this around like my iPhone almost as a Galaxy Note, and fear for that gorgeous back's condition.
Also would love if anybody could recommend some good screen protectors they've liked in the past, I've got one on my iPhone 5 that feels like glass and would love something similar (and easy to install!)
Also, I'm stuck in a college town with a Walmart, RadioShack, Target, Best Buy and GameStop. That's about it. So if anyone has suggestions of things I could pick up there, that'd be great! =)
Amazon's kind of more a last resort because I'm afraid it'll get destroyed in the 2-3 days the case and protector takes to get here.
Thanks again!
Stephen1025 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2012, 11:21 AM   #2
glen e
macrumors 68030

probably nothing right away, most case makers did not get a prototype and had to wait just like us...read here about how the kays case received does not fit...off Amazon....- this will sound whacky but it works short term: kitchen shelf paper - cut a piece and stick it on...leave no residue when you take it off....

wait 6 weeks for the good cases....

Last edited by glen e; Nov 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM.
glen e is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2012, 11:25 AM   #3
allapon
macrumors regular

I went to apple store last weekend and talked to one of Apple representative. He said that most of the time, 3rd party accessories won't be available on launch date. Only Apple Accessories will be.
allapon is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories