Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

malikk

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2008
Hello are there any suggestions for a business folio that may work with ipad 4 (i.e. - if it was for the three). My main concerns are:
1) it has a stand
2) notepad holder
3) stylus/pen holder

and it would be nice to have business/paper holder too but not necessary.

I've heard good things about the targus (http://www.targus.com/us/ipad/businessfolio.aspx) but I also heard that when it is in stand mode it would be easy to have it fall out of the case if picked up or touched wrong. Is there anybody who uses this case who can attest? Or anybody who knows a similar case they enjoy that may work with the ipad 4?

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Kamron

malikk

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2008
I'm not a huge fan of the hard back and all. That does look like a mighty fine case though.

I also noticed the iLuv CEO case which seems okay.

I reallly like the booqpad agenda although it doesn't have a stand. Might have to check it out more as although I kind of would feel weird without a stand I may be able to get along without it as i would only use it when watching a video on the ipad and taking notes type deal.

malikk

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2008
Well i'm looking at the 30-60 dollar range. Is there any ones with stands and stylus holders that are good? I may not be able to afford one with a pad in it yet that is good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.