Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices

Old Nov 1, 2012, 03:54 PM   #1
MacRy
macrumors Demi-God

Need help finding Windows Phone Connector V.2

I wonder if anyone can help. I've bought a Nokia Lumia 900 and whilst waiting for it to be delivered I thought i'd download the Windows Phone Connector software for it to enable me to sync with iTunes etc. Unfortunately it looks as though Microsoft has updated it to version 3 and that is only compatible with OSX 10.7 and I have a Macbook running 10.6.8 that isn't compatible with 10.7 so I can't get it. I used to have version 2 when I had an Omnia 7 before but deleted it when I bought my iPhone. Anyone have any ideas where I can get this version from? I've tried Googling it but all of the sites seem to redirect to the Mac App store.

I may have just bought an expensive brick
Old Nov 1, 2012, 07:22 PM   #2
beyondthepale35
macrumors regular

Ill try my best to help you find one, looks to be a pain in the ass haha.
beyondthepale35 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2012, 02:11 AM   #3
MacRy
macrumors Demi-God

Thanks that would be great. Can't believe I missed downloading version 2 from the app store by a day! Lol
Old Nov 3, 2012, 01:23 PM   #4
doris5000
macrumors newbie

i'm another one on the hunt for v2.0 so if anyone can help, let us know!

can't believe MS removed support for Snow Leopard. This Lumia has been such a pain in the hole - back to the factory for repairs twice, compatibility issues, blah blah... very tempted to go android
doris5000 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices