Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
England
I wonder if anyone can help. I've bought a Nokia Lumia 900 and whilst waiting for it to be delivered I thought i'd download the Windows Phone Connector software for it to enable me to sync with iTunes etc. Unfortunately it looks as though Microsoft has updated it to version 3 and that is only compatible with OSX 10.7 and I have a Macbook running 10.6.8 that isn't compatible with 10.7 so I can't get it. I used to have version 2 when I had an Omnia 7 before but deleted it when I bought my iPhone. Anyone have any ideas where I can get this version from? I've tried Googling it but all of the sites seem to redirect to the Mac App store.

I may have just bought an expensive brick :(

MacRy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
England
Thanks that would be great. Can't believe I missed downloading version 2 from the app store by a day! Lol

doris5000

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2012
i'm another one on the hunt for v2.0 so if anyone can help, let us know!

can't believe MS removed support for Snow Leopard. This Lumia has been such a pain in the hole - back to the factory for repairs twice, compatibility issues, blah blah... very tempted to go android

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.