Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Nov 2, 2012, 12:39 PM   #1
Mr Astonishing
macrumors newbie

iPad Mini Case Warning from Bear Motion

I received this email today from Bear Motion/Amazon. I'm not sure if anyone else is affected by this, but I figured I would post it.

Dear customer:

Our factory just identified that one magnet was missing in one of the batches. The item you received is believed to be from that batch.

The result is that the Smart Cover function does not work. Apple is using 2 magnets on the iPad mini to control the smart cover function. Our factory accidentally missed one in this batch.

Please forgive us for the negligence. Please be assured that we will get you a new one as quickly as we can. You can use the current one to protect you iPad mini in the mean time. A free new one will be mailed to you later next week. You don't need to return the first one you received and can keep it as a spare one if you want.

Again, we are very sorry about the inconvenience this might cause you. Please give us the chance to fix our mistake.

Thank you for your understanding.

BM Team

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories