Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JayMysterio

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
The game was released at an unfortunate time. There's just so much out now, and to come. Games like XCom & Dishonored won't get all the attention they deserve because of this release season. I look forward to trying both at a later time.

Back to Borderlands 2, Need for Speed: MW, & Mass Effect 3's updated multiplayer for me. :) Halo 4 in less than a week & Call of Duty BlOps in 2!

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
The game was released at an unfortunate time. There's just so much out now, and to come. Games like XCom & Dishonored won't get all the attention they deserve because of this release season. I look forward to trying both at a later time.

Back to Borderlands 2, Need for Speed: MW, & Mass Effect 3's updated multiplayer for me. :) Halo 4 in less than a week & Call of Duty BlOps in 2!

Actually dishonoured has sold very well for a new IP, but Xcom has been sidelined somewhat.

I'm playing it on PC with my 360 controller and think its awesome. Very difficult but very rewarding.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I picked it up on Steam to get the bonus preorder content :eek:, I'll get around to it. I love strategy RPG games (Advance Wars, FF Tactics) and this looks to be similar to those.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.