Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jacoblee23

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 10, 2011
My main reason is so I can surf the Internet while I watch Netflix on my ipad 3 at work, without using all of my iphone 5 battery. This is a huge plus for me! And the portability of course.

Millionaire2K

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2011
I saw mini for the 1st time today and I might return my 4 for it. The screen is not that much smaller but the device is a lot smaller. Not sure yet.

tbk3191

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2012
Knoxville, TN
I had a kindle fire, but I lost it like a week before the iPad 3 came out. It was clearly gods way of telling me to buy an iPad 3. Anyways, I bought an iPad 3, but I still liked the size and one handed ness of the kindle, so I bought an iPad mini too.

blerns3

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2012
Never owned an iPad or any tablet for that matter. Don't like other non-Apple tablets but always thought the iPad was too big. So the mini was a good deal for me.

fupresti

macrumors regular
Jul 2, 2010
Since I switched to an Air I never used my iPad, they are just too similar in size and convenience for my needs. I did still want a small device I could take to meetings to take notes and grab data on, so it fits well between my Air and my iPhone 5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.