Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 3, 2012, 08:50 AM   #1
wizzard21
macrumors newbie

Up early and ready to buy iPad mini...help?

Hello,

I'm here in Kirkland, Washington on business and I want to know where my best bet is to get an iPad mini today. I'm looking for a 16 GB white. I figure that since I'm still on eastern time, I'll be able to get to the store before it opens.

I'm close to three apple stores (university village, bellevue square and alderwood mall), a target and a best buy.

Given the price point of the 16 gb white ipad mini and it's popularity, what location is my best bet?

Any advice is helpful! Thanks in advice.
wizzard21 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2012, 08:58 AM   #2
mrschanah
macrumors newbie

If I were you I would call each of those locations to see if they have any in stock. The target where I live is out and the best buy only has 64 gb. I'm going to try to best buy mobile today.
mrschanah is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2012, 09:04 AM   #3
scupking
macrumors 6502

All the places I called yesterday where sold out or only had the 64gb black. I checked apple store, best buy, Walmart and target. Your most likely going to have to wait 2 weeks if you want one.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 09:11 AM   #4
MikeFromTexas
macrumors newbie

The white 16gb seems to be the first sold out. Maybe because of popularity or maybe because of low supply.

When I went to an Apple store in Dallas yesterday mid afternoon they were out of all white models and all 16gb, white and black.

You might get lucky and find a white 16gb, but if that is the model you MUST have, you may have to order online and wait.
MikeFromTexas is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad