Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wizzard21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
Washington, DC
Hello,

I'm here in Kirkland, Washington on business and I want to know where my best bet is to get an iPad mini today. I'm looking for a 16 GB white. I figure that since I'm still on eastern time, I'll be able to get to the store before it opens.

I'm close to three apple stores (university village, bellevue square and alderwood mall), a target and a best buy.

Given the price point of the 16 gb white ipad mini and it's popularity, what location is my best bet?

Any advice is helpful! Thanks in advice.

mrschanah

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2012
If I were you I would call each of those locations to see if they have any in stock. The target where I live is out and the best buy only has 64 gb. I'm going to try to best buy mobile today.

scupking

macrumors 6502a
Dec 14, 2010
All the places I called yesterday where sold out or only had the 64gb black. I checked apple store, best buy, Walmart and target. Your most likely going to have to wait 2 weeks if you want one.

MikeFromTexas

macrumors member
Apr 30, 2010
The white 16gb seems to be the first sold out. Maybe because of popularity or maybe because of low supply.

When I went to an Apple store in Dallas yesterday mid afternoon they were out of all white models and all 16gb, white and black.

You might get lucky and find a white 16gb, but if that is the model you MUST have, you may have to order online and wait.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.