Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LoosedGoose

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 1, 2012
I've been lurking, passing time until my black 64gb Wi-Fi iPad 4 arrives Tuesday. I'd like to know what accessories people are buying for their new shiny, just in case I might be missing out on something :D

This is what I have coming, in addition to a red leather smart cover:

I read in bed a lot, and I am hoping the Prop 'n Go mitigates discomfort from the weight of the iPad. The Roocase will be used for a bit of extra protection when I have the iPad/smart cover/hard shell out of the house. The Aquapac is for my beloved bubble baths and hot tub soaks. There are some nice, more "fitted" waterproof ipad bags available that have a integrated headphone jack, unlike this one, but I was unable to determine if those cases would accommodate the smart cover and incipio. I don't want to take the cover off each time I want to read in the tub.

I decided against a screen protector for now, still considering a skin for the back to add protection where the incipio is open.

So, what other goodies are y'all getting for your new toy?

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
get a silver skin from icarbons.com for the spots open from the incipio...but the incipio is my fav go to back...Macally also make a nice one

phillypharm

macrumors regular
Aug 13, 2012
Got the graduate case from pad and quill and LOVE IT!!

http://www.padandquill.com/graduate-edition-case-for-ipad3-and-ipad2.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 118
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.