Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 3, 2012, 03:41 PM   #1
easymodeuser
macrumors newbie

In imovie 09, creating chapter marker no longer inserts text.

When I first got my iMac, 3 years ago, in iMovie 09 when I inserted a chapter marker in the project pane (indicated by a red bar), a green bar would be automatically inserted below it containing the same text as the chapter marker. When I played the project back, the text would show up on the screen, and when I shared it with iDVD, the text would show on the screen at the beginning of the chapter. When I replay an old project, I can still see the green bars and the text displays when I play the project.
At some point, perhaps through an upgrade, this feature disappeared. Now I have to insert a title manually and retype the text I put into the chapter title. I have researched the question and found no answer and no one else that has posed this question. I have tried changing settings recommended in other threads concerning imovie titles, but haven't found any answers.
Anybody else have this problem?
easymodeuser is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store