Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dulladulla

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2012
I have a iphone 4s and should i trade my iphones 4s and 120 for a iphone 5 both bad esn

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas
Yes, that's a good deal. Even though it can't be used as a phone and only wifi but you still get the bigger and better screen, twice the speed, better head phones and so on. You will get lots of use out of it. Do it!

darster

Suspended
Aug 25, 2011
Is this the 4S you were searching for on October 28th to jailbreak? And now you want to trade this bad esn model for another bad esn iphone 5? This seems very very fishy after only a few posts by you.

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
I have a iphone 4s and should i trade my iphones 4s and 120 for a iphone 5 both bad esn

Weren't you looking to jailbreak the 4S 6 days ago? I'm not one to accuse anyone of anything but this story seems very very strange. I would say stolen iPhone especially because it's bad ESN.

Probably better if no one helps this guy. Sorry if I'm wrongly accusing OP.

dulladulla

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2012
Weren't you looking to jailbreak the 4S 6 days ago? I'm not one to accuse anyone of anything but this story seems very very strange. I would say stolen iPhone especially because it's bad ESN.

Probably better if no one helps this guy. Sorry if I'm wrongly accusing OP.

im just asking if its good trade i know the guy in real life i just use these forums if i need help with my ios i dont understand wha u mean by strange?

darster

Suspended
Aug 25, 2011
All your posts deal with phones with bad esn's. That is what is strange. Most of time, bad esn's are stolen phones.

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
im just asking if its good trade i know the guy in real life i just use these forums if i need help with my ios i dont understand wha u mean by strange?

You don't realise a bad ESN normally means the phone has been reported stolen?:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.