Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Nov 3, 2012, 10:26 PM   #1
fetchfelix
macrumors newbie

Cant transfer some pics from a folder

We bought a display frame that uses an SD card or USB drive to display pics. My wife made up a folder of pics from her Mum who died a year or so ago, & thats what its for. I tried to transfer the folder of 122 pics to an SD drive, & a USB drive but it kept stopping at certain pics saying it couldnt transfer them. In the end I had to remove 17 pics from the folder & then the rest worked fine. The pics are all JPEGS, & the ones that wont transfer are in batches taken on same day as each other, but other than that I can see no difference between those & the ones that worked. Any clue why this might be, or better yet how to fix it, because of course the most precious & favorite pics are the ones that wouldnt transfer. They are all in iPhoto. Thanks

Felix
fetchfelix is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store